- Funds are held in segregated dual signatory accounts, under each exchanger's tax ID Number. These dual signature accounts prevent funds from being released without the signatures of both the exchanger and Strategic Property Exchanges.
- Individual accounts are always used for each exchange. Funds are never commingled or put into sub-accounts for the benefit of the Qualified Intermediary.
- Liability coverage, exchange funds are protected by a Fidelity Bond and Errors and Omissions Insurance and Certified Exchange Specialists (CES) are always on staff.
- Exchange funds are covered by FDIC insurance (limit $250,000.00). For deposits in excess of the FDIC limit, government-issued insurance is available to cover 100% of the deposit at no additional charge.
- Years of experience in accommodating billions of dollars-worth of successful 1031 exchanges on a nationwide basis.
- Member of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA), which is the nationwide trade association for Qualified Intermediaries.